Rawda Apartments Town Square Dubai.png

rawda apartments
town square

Pay 20% and move in.

Remaining 80% payable over 5 years.

spacious

Three bedroom apartments from

1,450 sqft to 1,520 sqft.

location

Close proximity to

Al Qudra & Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road

amenities

World-class amenities including jogging trails, parks and retail outlets.

convenient

Pay 20% and get the key in 30 days. Remaining 80% payable over 5 years.

Pay 20% and get the key in 30 days
Remaining 80% payable over 5 years.
4% DLD is waived.

Only Three 3 bedroom apartments available.

Prices from AED 1,540,888 to AED 1,601,888.

1,450 sq ft to 1520 sq ft.

TOWN SQUARE FACTS: 

  • 10km green and jogging trails. 

  • 13km cycling trail.

  • 260,000 sqm of parks. 

  • Over 50,000 sqm Town Square Park. 

  • 8,000 sqm sports area. 

  • Over 500 retail outlets. 

  • Cinemas. 

  • Boutique Hotel. 

One of the most exclusive developments in Dubai, TOWN SQUARE DUBAI is a fully-integrated community that offers all the services and facilities you need. It has set a new benchmark with its class of living, raising the expectations of homeowners seeking modern lifestyle. Surrounded by landscaped gardens, the beautifully designed apartments range in size and style, offering ultimate privacy and peace of mind.

PRIVACY MEETS CITY LIFE: 

Town Square Dubai is a highly desirable residential community in proximity to Al Qudra & Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road, enabling you to live in comfort and style while enjoying all the city has to offer.

EXCLUSIVE LIFESTYLES AND INCLUSIVE LIVING SPACES: 

Set in a prime park-side location, RAWDA features four residential apartment buildings with views on Town Square Park, the Courtyard and the Boulevard. Courtyard areas residents benefit from access to swimming pools, children’s pools, play areas and a gym. The perfect way for your little ones to spend their time and the perfect way for you to spend yours.

STUNNING INTERIORS: 

In a tranquil and intimate setting, RAWDA II combines the most extraordinary interior spaces and finishes with common recreational features and amenities to provide 500,000 sqft of extraordinary living. With sizes varying between 64 sqm and 256 sqm, each apartment gives the residents the best of both worlds: a lively mixed-use community and a haven of absolute intimacy.

 

WHERE SPACE AND TIME ARE TRULY YOURS: 

The architecture blends the traditional with the contemporary and offers residents a myriad of restaurants, shops and cultural venues, swimming pools, sun decks, children’s play areas, gym and retail venues. All these facilities compliment the project’s unique living experience all year round.

press to zoom

press to zoom

press to zoom

press to zoom
1/17
enquire

Thanks for submitting!