Mudon Views Dubai.png

mudon views
dubailand

Ready apartments.

Pay 10% and move in, then pay the remaining 90% over 6 years.

3 bedrooms plus maid's room.

Limited availability!

Who is looking at these apartments?

terms

Pay 10% and move in, then the remaining 90% is payable over 6 years.

Size

3 bedrooms plus maid's rooms. Apartments from 1,452 sqft - 1,485 sq ft. 

amenities

An abundance of world-class amenities for residents to enjoy.

location

Convenient and peaceful location in Dubailand. Easy access to everywhere in Dubai.

Pay 10% and move in. 

Ready apartments in Dubai. 

No mortgage required.

 

Limited availability. 

 

3 bedrooms + maids room. 

2 balconies.

1,452 sq ft - 1,485 sq ft. 

Property 1: 

3 bedroom plus maids room. 

2 balconies.

1,452 sq ft. 

Price: AED 1,927,000 / £391,607.

Property 2: 

3 bedroom plus maids room. 

2 balconies.

1,485 sq ft. 

Price: AED 1,808,000 / £367,409.

Property 3: 

3 bedroom plus maids room. 

2 balconies.

1,485 sq ft. 

Price: AED 1,870,000 / £380,000.

Property 4: 

3 bedroom plus maids room. 

2 balconies.

1,485 sq ft. 

Price: AED 1,842,000 / £374,310

Property 5: 

3 bedroom plus maids room. 

2 balconies.

1,485 sq ft. 

Price: AED 1,825,000 / £370,849

Mudon Views is a ready residential development that features an impressive mix of 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments and 2 storey duplex units. The ready apartments come complete with state of the art amenities and can be purchased on an attractive 6 year payment plan.

Offering beautiful views of the lush green Mudon Central Park, the project is conceptualized to present the best of contemporary living experience in an urban community. Every inch of the development inspires a new set of lifestyles. With easy access to some of the best facilities and amenities such as jogging & cycling tracks, retail outlets, schools, health clinics, and entertainment venues, the residences do live up to your expectations.

The interiors and exteriors of the homes are configured to blend with the modern and contemporary style and architecture of Dubai. Along with high-quality fit and finish, and decent living space, the homes seem perfect for working professionals and families with children. This is what ensures to raise the standards of your living.

Set amidst vast green open spaces within the Mudon community, this outstanding residential project embodies luxury and comfort, at its finest.

Project Highlights:

  • Residential development comprising of 1, 2 & 3 bedroom ready apartments.

  • Set in a prime location and part of a gated residential community.

  • All residences to come complete with some of the best amenities.

  • Ideal destination for working professionals and family with children.

  • Easy and feasible payment plan for the benefit of buyers.

  • Premium and spacious interiors with high quality fit and finish.

Amenities: 

  • Swimming pool. 

  • Children's playground.

  • Entertainment.

  • Fitness. 

  • Parking. 

 

Location: 

Tucked right in the heart of Mudon Community, the location of Mudon Views in Dubailand district makes way for you to live right next to some of the prominent landmarks in Dubai. Situated right next to Al Qudra Road and Emirates, the development is now one of the most sought-after residential addresses. If it comes to a point where you want to explore the city and move around, this is surely the place to be.

 

  • 5 minutes to Hamdan Sports Complex. 

  • 5 minutes to Sheikh Mohammed Zayed Road. 

  • 5 minutes to IMG World of Adventure. 

  • 7 minutes to Global Village. 

  • 10 minutes to Motor City.

  • 15 minutes to Al Maktoum International Airport. 

  • 25 minutes to Dubai Marina. 

  • 25 minutes to Palm Jumeirah. 

  • 30 minutes to Downtown Dubai. 

Mudon Views Dubai.png

press to zoom

press to zoom

press to zoom

press to zoom
1/34
enquire

Thanks for submitting!